Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yos people. XP
I said to some people that I would blog on the 1st July, so I doing so right now. >_<
Unwillingly....T_T
I'm bored.
No idead why I'm bored too.
Think cause Maplestory can't download on my laptop...
Nope.
I'm not an addict.
Unlike SOME people...
*Ahem*
Got 2 great news!!!!
We changed our sitting arrangement!!!!!
Now Im sitting beside Claire and Wei Ling. XP ><
Guess the short people will always stay together huh.
Sorry to offend anyone. >_<
The next one is...
*drumroll*
WE HAVE SWIMMING PE NEXT WEEK!!!!
WOOHOO!!!
I can't wait for it to start. XP
Oh yeah,
I have a great video to reccomend.
It's made in Maplestory.
But it's not about MapleStory.
It's a love story.
Guess some girls will like it.
There's total 11 episodes, part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8a, 8b, 9a, 9b.
Yep.
But all last around only 3-6 min the most.
Oh Yeah, I will only be posting part 1 and 2 links here.
The rest, go youtube and search:
Love Stamp Part(Part Number here).
The title is Love Stamp. X)
Video links below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAM_vBjP02E (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEi9XiHxxMU&feature=PlayList&p=41F395EE24A99199&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1 (Part 2)


Enjoy! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment