Friday, July 17, 2009

New BlogSkin

Yep!
The first thing you see is my blogskin!
LOL.
It's kinda bloody...
probably because of the influence from Sarah.
Felt that my skin was kinda plain,
so changed to Vampire Knight's one.
I kinda like the background, but WAY not the top.
Fyi, Vampire Knight is a new anime I'm watching,
and I'm liking every moment of it.
Not because of the blood.
But because of the storyline.
Huh!
To those who STILL thinks I'm obsessed with Ikuto,
I didn't change to an Ikuto's background!
*Actually, I was considering*
*Ahem*
What the...?
Ignore the front few lines.
They are rubbish.
LOL.
Anyway,
today is Friday!
Which means tomorrow NO school!
Feel kinda happy in a way. XP
Hope no teachers see this...
I'm kinda bored now...
Wanna continue watching Vampire Knight.
So byes~

No comments:

Post a Comment