Thursday, July 16, 2009

First thing first:

I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH IKUTO!
To clarify facts,
I DO NOT sleep with a picture of Ikuto under my bed.
I DO NOT have any posters of him in my room.
I DO NOT go on a craze trying to find pictures of him.
I DO NOT go to his fansites. (I don't even know!!!)
I DO NOT spend the whole day thinking about him.

For goodness sake, he is just an ANIME character.
And I am NOT angry, though I sound like I am.
I just want to state the OBVIOUS truth.
*Ahem*
Stop staring at me.
I am telling the truth!
NOTHING but the truth.
Believe me now?
>_<

Today wasn't really fun.
We had art, with Mr Ong drawing some kind of weird map.
"Maps" were our theme.
The map that I drew...
I guess no one knew what I drew,
cause it's absolute nonsensical stuff...
LOL.

Anyway, we had swimming P.E. today.
It was kinda tiring,
but at least better than last week. X)
The tired-ness wasn't so bad as it was in water than on land.
When I came up,
I could actually feel the weight of my legs.
They were seriously like lead.
And I forgot to bring my slippers and comb.
How great is that?
So I showered in shoes.
Guess I'm changing the shoes tomorrow.
...
To round it up, it wasn't so bad actually.
Hmm...
Oh yeah,
Vampire Knight ROCKS!
Just started watching it. XP
I seriously gtg now.
Chionging my piano...
Haven't practiced. T_T
So byes~~

No comments:

Post a Comment