Friday, July 24, 2009

Since Grace asked,
I should confirm any wavering thoughts.
Okays.
This THING happened on Wednesday, CCA day for Bowling Club Members. ;) (LOL, thing.)
So our bus was late, course our teacher asked for the booking, but they didn't book it.
So the office tried offering us the nearest and available bus possible.
Hmmm...
So we waited.
I did many silly stuff, like spinning like crazy, jumping down the steps etc.
Yeah, I'm 100% CHILISH + IMMATURE. X) I'm kinda proud of it.
Anyway, back to the "story".
So...I saw Valerie walking to the entrance.
And as I was spinning like crazy before I saw her,
I put my phone and wallet on the top step, as I was afraid I might drop both of them,
and spoil my phone.
So yeah.
I totally forgot about my phone + wallet,
when I saw Val.
I walked with Val,
then I saw a bus driving in,
so I ran back and informed the others.
Hmmm...
You can say I'm VERY irresponsible.
Course, I forgot about my poor items, still "sitting" on the steps.
I grabbed my bag and ran to the bus.
I was that anxious because the journey itself (LOL) will take 30 mins,
our CCA ends at 4.30,
and it was 3.30 already.
Fyi, it was supposed to start at 2.30. -.-ll
So, Lois, Melissa and me went up the bus, and started chatting.
Then Lois remembered she wanted to send some images to me.
So I looked around for my phone...
And lo and behold, both disappeared!
LOL.
I got anxious, and I thought I had left it on the steps.
So I borrowed Melissa's phone,
and sent a pleading sms to Ms Ng to help me check ASAP. (Course I was on the bus >_<)
Hmmm...
Yep, that was the event for that day.
I got past my parents by saying I left both my phone AND wallet in my locker,
as my bowling skirt does not have any pockets.
So I left them in my locker while I was in the IT lab. (Fear of thieves)
Which was TOTALLY untrue. XP
Anyway,
the next day,
which was Thursday (Yesterday),
I went to school, and reached there kinda late,
course it was raining HEAVILY.
So I reached there at about 7.10+.
Lois told me Ms Ng had came earlier, and seeing I wasn't in class,
told someone to tell me to look for her immediately when I reached school.
So Lois followed me, as she didn't get her parents to sign her payment slip
as both father and mother were in the hospital, due to the arrival of an angel. X)
Yep, so she gave me back my phone+ wallet.
She told me that she couldn't find it when she went down,
so she went to the General Office to check.
And the General Office told her that a School Attendant had picked it up. X)
So I guess I was lucky. ><
I learnt a lesson: NEVER leave your things lying around. (I often do that. *Hangs head guiltily.)
And Grace, I'm bad at writing reflections.
So I'm not going to do anything about that.
X)

No comments:

Post a Comment