Tuesday, July 21, 2009

IT EXPERTS OUT THERE~~
I've got a serious problem.
Cause of my SERIOUSLY STUPID meddling,
my phone SIM Card got REJECTED.
What in the world am I supposed to do??
Is there any other way of repairing instead of replacing?
And how much does it cost?
My phone's model is Nokia 6500 Slide, Number: 83226669
Course, now I can't call/sms anyone nor recieve calls/sms.
T_T
I don't dare to tell my parents,
in case I get scolded HUGE.
Any ways?
Anyway, today was kinda fun.
We had a WHOLE load of free time.
History, H.E.(only Reg.1 to 16) teachers didn't come.
Though I am POSITIVELY sure I saw Mrs Ho when I was eating lunch.
LOL.
Oh, and Ms Yang had to leave 10 mins early.
Although she didn't keep to what she said.
She was kinda late by 5 min.
Just finished season 1's anime by today
Fyi, I'm going to read the manga AFTER I watch the anime.
Sorry to disappoint all of you manga readers. ;)
Hahas...
I gtg now.
Byes people~~

P.S. Please post any solutions to my problem on the Cbox!!! Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment