Thursday, July 23, 2009

First thing:
This part of this post is dedicated to Ms Ng.
She found my wallet and phone.
So I really have to thank her.
Hmm...
This unexpected event somehow made me change my impression of Ms Ng.
Yes, I'm daring enough to post this, and somehow, in a way, I hope she sees this. O.o
I thought she was kinda strict teacher, when I first saw her.
She was like finding fault with EVERYTHING we do,
and nothing was perfect in her eyes.
Yep, that was my first impression.
Now...I feel she's kinda forgiving.
Strictness is part of her job.
As a not strict teacher, sure, you will gain more "fans",
but if you are not strict,
who will care passing up their work in time,
having an orderly class etc.?
So I guess teachers have it hard on them too.
We should put ourselves in their shoes.
Ms Ng actually took the trouble to go down to find my stuff. (Wouldn't say things for some UNKNOWN reasons.)
And when she couldn't find it,
she went to the general office and check.
This morning, she immediately went to 1G to inform me.
Hmm...
She's kinda concerned about her students I guess.
Hey people,
PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OVER THIS POST. I'M JUST STATING WHAT I'M THINKING. X)

Anyway, I started on Season 2 for Vampire Knight.
X)
It's so nice!!!
Episode 6 for Season 2. X)
Hmmm...
Oh yeah.
Claudia, I agree that the Manga's drawings are nicer, but somehow...
After I watched Season 1, and I try to read the manga for it,
It seems kinda awkward to me.
Like there isn't any moving animation, or something...
Like something's missing.
He, you know when I first started reading,
I was like blanking out, waiting for the pictures to move.
*Grins Sheepishly*
XP
Oh well, I guess I'll stick to Anime.
But I will read the manga as well. X)
Hmm...
I need to revise my Jap test on Monday. T_T
Jia Yous to people who are taking Japanese/French/German 3rd Language Test on Monday!~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment