Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm kinda in a rush to post.
Cause I'm posting this kinda illegally.
Got caught twice already.
Sighs*
Guess it all sums up that I'm a bad girl.
And to curious people,
I prefer Kaname.
He looks WAY cooler.
And no, my choice of him isn't because of his looks.
Okay, I guess I'm kinda slow.
Cause I took 1 WHOLE day just to watch only 9 episodes.
So I've only watched till Episode 9.
Yeah, so I'm judging on what happened till episode 9.
Later part, I'm not going to say currently.
1. He saved Yuuki.
2. He totally have SUPER self-control. (haha...kinda reminds me of Edward in Twilight Saga.)
3. (I haven't thought of it it yet. LOL)
Anyway, I'm kinda ending this post QUICK.
So it's gonna be a short one.
And Fyi, Kaname is NOT my new obsession.
So byes~

No comments:

Post a Comment