Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sad...

Hey all! ><
My com was just reformatted so all my info in it are gone...
*Sobs*
Including all my ebooks plus my games!!!!!!!
Grah...Maplestory takes so freakin long to download...
I HATE MY LAPTOP!!!!!
I know people've been asking me to update,
so I'm trying now, with total rate of success 0%.
I don't think there's anything interesting that's happening...
LOL.
Except I'm still chionging my sch hols hw?
Imma bad girl.
Wish sch hols will be extended a week...
I gtg, chionging life science project currently. XP
Byes!

To Richard: Is there viruses in the ps? Cos I didn't go to any websites, nor oppen any applications, except for Maplestory. XP

To Dog: I can see why you are the DOG. Too bad, you are not my kinda doggie that I like. T_T So kick you little butt out of MY blog, or else I'm totally making it private. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment