Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yeah, all of you wanted me to update, so HERE IT IS.
I know I've been putting off this for a very long time.
I've lost the blogging bug again...
Oh well.
I'm secretly posting this. =)
I'm supposed to do the dedication speech in SS now. XP
I'm such a bad girl. Mwahahaha. >=)
LOL.
Anyways,
I'm going to Hokkaido at the end of the year~!!!
X)))
OMG!
I've been totally DYING to go to Japan since P4. X)
Japan totally ROCKS~
Haha.
Reminds me.
My family were like chatting about Japan yesterday.
My mom was like gushing over the hotsprings.
I immediately thought of The Perverted Frog Sage in Naruto.
X))))
For the benefit of those who don't know who is he,
he's a man who gets inspiration from girls in hotsprings for his novel.
FYI, we must be NAKED when we go into the hotsprings.
Ewwwwwww.
...
I gtg now.
This is really a short post.
But oh well,
byes~ X)

No comments:

Post a Comment