Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Okay...
*Drumroll please*
EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!~~~~~ =))
Oops, think I'm too hyper. X_x
Anyways, celebrations. =)
And there are EOYs coming soon.
..
..
..
..
Great, now I'm even talking about exams that haven't happened.
What's seriously wrong with me??!
I'm stressing out.
Grawh...I feel like I'm writing total CRAP today.

Ignore the top part please. =)
Me and Wei Ling celebrated by going to her house.
For ISO. -.-
How GREATTTT.
I'm still amazed by her collection of soft toys.
=)
I had fun playing with her Slyvanian toys while waiting for my dad to come.
LOL.
XP
Child at heart I guess. X))
Oh, reminds me of a conversation Valerie, Grace, Lois and I had during Lunch. XP
It's a secret. =)
We had "fun" doing ISO,
but we watched Shugo Chara Doki Recent Episode after that!! =)
Yay~
Wei Ling ORIGINALLY didn't want any spoilers.
But in the end, she gave in. =)
I gtg do my work soon. So bye guys~

Quote of the day: Carolyn has MUSCLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment