Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Okay.
Today is the 27th October.
So that leaves...
Oh.
10 DAYS TO BEIJING TRIP!~~ <33333
YAY~
I'm SUPER enthu.
Can't help it.
It's in my blood.
Anyways, I think everyone's looking forward to it. =)
Oh...
FASTER THAN A KISS WAS UPDATED~
It is my...2nd BEST manga. ;DDDD
First...
as usual, is Vampire Knight. =.=
EXPECTED from me. =)
LOL.
Anyways...
sigh.
My current new hobby is "Kaname Obsession".
Yes....
I can't stop.
OHHH
You know we watched this show called Ganbai Nanny for chinese enrichment.
It's about this boy, who was "abandoned" by his mother cause they were all poor.
There was this part.
As he was sent to live with his grandma,
he could not go back.
So he decided to sneak on a train.
His grandma said that trains don't run in winter. (Obviously a lie.)
But he saw one.
And he saw hands waving at him out of the window.
So he ran back and told his grandma.
Guess what his grandma said.
"That train is a train that carries livestock."
"But I saw hands waving."
"Those are cows, waving their tails at you."
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

No comments:

Post a Comment