Thursday, May 14, 2009

xxxx

First thing: common test week ended yesterday.
Hooray!!!!
Second thing: Misha got first in physics again..T_T
She is like so DAMN pro okays...T_T good in all fields. Good at academic and running and gym and MORE....

Only got back 3 results so far. Quite happy with my sciences although people think it's poor yeah...I know I'm stupid. ><
Drumroll..........
Chinese: 23/30 (poor huh? I guess Grace will always get the best in chinese. She got 26 this time...)

Physics: 47/60 (Only test paper, but Mr Lim ITSELF says the paper ITSELF was done better than 1T.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, a teacher who appreciates us not as a noisy class, but a ENTHU class!!!! Yay!!!

Bio: 44.5/60
Quite happy with Bio already.
Yeah, I know you are thinking, so low expectations arh?>
BUT...
I thought I was going to fail the paper.
Cos didn't know most of the questions.
But I didn't get the lowest!!! X) Okay...No offence the whoever who got the lowest.
It's just that I'm so happy!!!! ><
Just realised.
I haven't posted for almost a month.
ZZZZZZ.
Dead blog huh.
Couldn't post cos was busy watching anime + common test + Japanese test.
That's why.
Got to go now. T_T Study for Jap CA3 next week.
Sob* Can't even relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment